|
|
|
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 My dad kinda got hooked onto feeding Batman her daily dose of fresh fruits. Yes, I've mentioned in an earlier post that she loves fruits. Anyway, being hokkien-ed, dad didn't really know how to pronounce Batman's name properly and ended up calling her Madman....haha...she understood anyway, I guess it was pretty much the food too.Anyway, last weekend, I brought her to a my friend's house for a baking session. She has a good time there as everyone there loved her so much, kept cuddling her n cooing her. Like she's a little baby. What a funny sight. But my friend's 2 dogs didn't like it too much as they had to be kept out of the house jus because of this princess. She's pretty moody with her menses n all.... By the way, she's in heat now. For the uninitiated, it means she's having her menses now. I was told that she can still bear puppies after the menses ends in 2 weeks. So, if you know any friends with a handsome smooth coat male unsterilised chihuahua, pls let me know ok.
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |